NEW Webinar Addition: Innovative solutions for offshore oil and gas
- Innovative solutions for offshore oil and gas on 28 April, where we will review options and best practice for marine sewage treatment and biofouling control, while revealing a new innovation that eliminates the need for acid washing while offering huge safety and operational benefits.
Or watch one of our other webinars on marine sewage treatment for offshore oil and gas applications below.
Electrolytic wastewater treatment systems in the Marine and Offshore space have been misunderstood by many in recent years, despite having been installed on rigs and vessels globally for decades. These types of Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs) take advantage of several key treatment processes to quickly and effectively disinfect the raw wastewater stream while offering smaller footprint, true on/off operation, and direct insitu destruction of organics in wastewater.
- Marine sanitation devices for offshore oil and gas: technology comparisons - Watch here!
- OMNIPURE Series 64 - the latest marine sewage innovation - Watch here!
- Solids handling and Class B sludge for sewage treatment in offshore oil and gas settings - Watch here!
- The dilution falsehood: why dilution doesnt equal treatment - Watch this space!
- The cost of counterfeit components: what you need to be aware of - Watch this space!